I have been thinking a lot about what I want to achieve in my lifetime. Some people call this the bucket list, some people call this the life list, one girl called it the mighty life list (she actually built a community around making life lists, helping others create one and work towards checking the items off).
I confess that I am a person with nary a plan for her life. It’s true! I didn’t even plan to get married and now I have a family of my own. Now that I am more mature, I feel the need for direction. I know that God is orchestrating the purpose of my life. And what better time to list down my life goals than on my birthday/birth month, right?
With that said, here is my life list in no particular order and with the ones already crossed out at the top.
Get married to a cute, Christian, Chinese guy10.2006 😀 Have two children, one boy and one girlGod gave us three kids in 2007, 2010, and 2011 🙂 Go on a cruise03.2013 Visit Disneyland in LA05.1994 Visit Disneyworld in Florida Visit some parts of China including Hong Kong Visit Singapore03.2013, 04.2015 Visit Malaysia03.2013 Visit Thailand03.2013 Watch a live musical/play See and touch a real lion (it’s one of my favorite animals)05.2017
- Visit Disneyland with Rix and the kids
- Visit Ireland
- Visit New Zealand
- Visit Cebu, stay at Shangri-La, Mactan
- Visit Palawan
- Visit Bohol
- Go on a Disney cruise
- Own a new home
- One that has fresh air
- With a fruit and vegetable garden
- With a porch and a patio
- With my own art/craft/drawing/blogging room 😛
- Publish a Christian children’s poem book
- Bake yummy cupcakes
- Drive the car confidently
- Slow dance with my hubby
- Experience all the four seasons (Where to see Winter?)
- Learn to play the violin
- Learn to play the flute
- Watch Disney on Ice
- Decorate our home with my paintings
- Homeschool my children
- See my children accept Jesus Christ and get baptized
- Go to church every Sunday, as a family
- Help low-income women earn more with an earth-friendly business
- Make paintings as gifts to my family and friends
- Write a novella
- Write a song a la Taylor Swift
- Write devotionals for women
These are my 42 as I turn 42! You’ll see my list grow as I grow in age. Hehe! 🙂
Do you have a life list, a bucket list or a mighty life list? Please share the link with me in the comments.
I also made a Pinterest board of my life list.
This is my full list of places to see.