I want to start collecting charms that describe me, tell my story, remind me of a special experience/milestone/event or something that makes me smile. I got this idea from @DaphneOP. I read the entry about charms from her site daphne.ph. I have not really started searching high and low (because I know I cannot afford the ones from Links of London), the idea was just floating in and out of my mind.
Is there such a thing as a coincidence? It felt that way although I know that God directs every event in our lives.
It was just so serendipitous that I got my very own meaningful charm bracelet, with extra charms, on sale on the Legend of the Seas Ship where I spent most of the Holy Week. I will post about that vacation soon. I have to tell you that I’m not very fond of shopping, but I’m glad I went and had a look. I was super-duper happy!
The bracelet came with beads. It’s not obvious in the photo above but the two colored beads and the gem set into the butterfly are purple, my favorite color! The six dangling charms were bought separately. The heart and the cupcake are gold in color.
- The cross represents Jesus Christ, my relationship with Him and how His work on the cross bridged the gap between God and man.
- The heart is my favorite shape and it represents all kinds of love, and that I already found the love of my life, my hubby (mushy!)
- I couldn’t not get the charm that’s shaped like a ship. It’s just too cute! It’s so fitting because I bought this aboard the cruise ship. I am blessed to have experienced this and I have crossed this out of my life list. I will share my list with you soon.
- The thong slipper came with the ship. The charms I bought came in pairs. It’s also adorable and very vacation-y. 😀
- I like desserts like cakes and the cute cupcake charm with a pink cherry on top says that about me.
- The angel reminds me of God’s angels all around and our three children who are my very own angels.
I will keep my eyes peeled for more charms to add to my collection. The brand doesn’t necessarily have to be Bella Perlina also, because it seems that it’s available only abroad. I just hope they would complement the existing charms and bracelet. When you get the chance to go on a Royal Caribbean Cruise, take advantage of the jewelry and watch sales on board, they are worth it!
When my daughters are older, I wish to buy for them their very own meaningful charm bracelets, too, if they want!
I feel so elated whenever I look at my meaningful charm bracelet!