Are you still stuck at home and tired of it? Sometimes, it helps to change up our perspectives and be thankful. Thankful that we can afford to stay safe from Covid-19; that we have the means to still earn an income. Working from home is a blessing. To somehow uplift our spirits, we can play dress-up. Here’s a guide to elevating our clothing essentials, from our friends at Thümm & Co.
Tips on Elevating Clothing Essentials
- Too often a great outfit can be ruined by a pair of ratty sneakers or flip-flops. Rather, opt for a pair of loafers – the duality of the loafer accomplishes slickness and comfort. Both fundamental for all your stuck-at-home affairs.
- Dress pants can be boring and often, the least comfortable in the outfit array. Be cozy, without sacrificing elegance, by choosing a crisp pair of slim-fitting jeans or tapered sweatpants.
- Wrist wear? They say you’re never fully dressed without a watch. Luckily, there’s a lot of great options that can really accentuate your outfit. Take Thümm & Co for example. They just launched their men’s watches, making it the no-brainer solution for merging dressy and casual. With their timeless, crafted design, their men’s watches are meticulously engineered for work and play.
- I think everyone would agree – the sweatshirt, by proxy – is the most necessary item in achieving a comfortable fit. Though it can often be considered a “dressed-down” item, layer your sweatshirt with a cardigan for a more pleasing approach.
- Rounding out your outfit, choose a solid-colored, knit hat. It is sure to accompany your comfy and vestiary requirements.
Own your quirks.
I noticed something when I attended Zoom meetings for this new business I am trying. A number of women were donning big, bright, and unique earrings. In short, they make a statement, thus, draw attention to their faces. A pair of earrings is one of the fun accessories. We could play with it, make it whimsical.
Sometimes, it’s all about showing your unique personality and style; all the while, staying comfortable and at ease. For me, one way of elevating clothing essentials is to love the clothes and accessories we have on. It will be obvious. Therefore, confidence is the evidence.
What other way do you think will make working at home fun? Aside from dressing up? 🙂