In this unique time, looking for stylish dresses online may not yet be a top priority. When most of the days we stay safe inside our homes. The people who work from home just make their tops look presentable at meetings via video conferences. Maybe. 🙂
Celebrate with stylish dresses
But, cast your sights on the moment the world will be free from this uncertainty. That would definitely be a cause for celebration. Right? Our family or friends could organize a “Coming Together Again” party. A “Thanksgiving” meal could also be had at a wonderful restaurant people missed dining at. Each lady will be encouraged to dress up in an elegant midi dress. The men could wear something smart. That is definitely something to look forward to.
If the heat is still on as the sun shines brightly in the sky, a summer trip will be most welcome. At the beach, or beside the pool, don your womens casual summer dresses so comfy and breezy. A woven sling bag on your shoulder and dainty sandals on your feet. I’d like a trip like that.
For those who will go back to the office, purchasing stylish dresses online would be sensible as this event changes one’s outlook, and probably one’s style, for the better. One can also find stylish office dresses on kis.net. I would even say that this teaches people to work smarter than before.
What will you do after?
What do you plan to do once this phenomenon is over? Aside from having a party or a summer trip, I wish to visit my parents and my favorite bookstores. I also hope that my eldest will have a proper graduation ceremony, as I mentioned in my post: Quarantine Scene. For me:
- On that summer trip, go swimming and refresh the children’s knowledge of the strokes they had learned.
- Spend some alone time at a coffee shop.
- Have a nice family dinner at a restaurant.
- Watch a movie at the cinema.
- Go to Enchanted Kingdom.
- Go out with friends.
- Visit our favorite supermarket, replenish the pantry and buy something fun, like chocolates, cake and ice cream! 😀
- Eat Samgyeopsal!
- Sip on milk tea with pearls!
All these things that I want to do… That I did before, are things that I knew I took for granted. Many times. As this uncertain time has been teaching me, I won’t know what I have unless they’re missed. Gone. Albeit temporarily.
Most probably, things won’t be back to normal for quite a while. And it is likely that in the future, our normal will look different. What I’m sure is that this experience will be teaching me lessons. Like:
- Praying when my heart feels disturbed.
- Savoring the moments that we enjoy with our loved ones.
- Being grateful for everything.
- Appreciating people.
- Taking delight in little things like dressing up or reading a book or just sitting quietly with our thoughts.
What are you going to do when it’s safe to leave the home?
Disclaimer: This is a paid post.